Xiaomi recently announced that it will be shutting its Global Beta ROMs for all devices, with effect from July 1, 2019. Public beta ROMs, though are presumed to be Beta in nature, have been stable enough for a lot of users to use it as a daily driver mainly because of the rather frequent nature of updates. This may also be caused by the post-fs-data.sh script being set to run in the background because of the execution taking to long. Try disabling this option in the script settings and see if that changes anything. This issue can in rare cases be caused by the module post-fs-data boot script taking too long to execute. This can be worked around by enabling the script setting to execute the script entirely in the background. This has the potential of causing other issues though, so only enable it if you need it.
The Wi-Fi hotspot function and IR Camera is not working as expected. Apart from these small issues, the ROM is almost stable and can be used as a daily driver.
If you have a little leeway, go try out some of the other phones we mentioned. If you’re looking for performance and a battery that keeps you going all day, the POCOphone F1 becomes even more compelling. If you care primarily about having the best performance or you want to make sure your phone will stay fast for several years, then it’s very hard to beat the POCOphone for the money. Raw specs don’t tell the full story, but the F1 definitely gets all the basics right. Not only does the POCOphone match OnePlus 6 or HONOR 10, it beats phones like the Galaxy S9 or Pixel 2 (and very likely the Pixel 3). On top of this, Xiaomi added a liquid cooling system to help the CPU hum along without overheating.
- Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.11.1, Closed Beta / Nightly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
- The last Custom ROM marked on our checklist is the Arrow OS.
- This issue can in rare cases be caused by the module post-fs-data boot script taking too long to execute.
- You can flash the firmware (Stock ROM) with these flash tools.
- Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.3.7, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
- If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please DO NOT proceed.
Android flashing means removing the stock firmware from the Android device and replacing it with the same version or any other version stock firmware. You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool. Android Flashing means removing stock firmware (Software) from android device and replace with same version or any other version.